Snort mailing list archives

Sourcefire Support for Snort Related Projects

From: Jennifer Steffens <jennifer.steffens () sourcefire com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:11:51 -0400

Hi everyone,

Sourcefire is interested in increasing our support for the various Snort related open source projects. We have a few upcoming projects that we are soliciting interest in.

First, we have arranged for a booth in the .org pavilion at the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco, CA. We will handle all show logistics, signage and promotion. If you are interested in having your project participate, please let me know.

Second, we are trying to put together a Snort track for upcoming security conferences. To accomplish this, we will need speakers for various topics relating to Snort. Please forward any topic ideas directly to me.

Third, we will be expanding the “downloads” section of the snort.org web site to better serve the community’s needs. If you have any ideas for ways we can improve this section, send them my way.

Any other ideas for how we can support your project are more than welcome as well.

Thanks,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Steffens