Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-Users] Snort 2.4.1 Available

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:57:50 -0500

Richard,

I completely agree with everything you have said in this thread.  Let
me take this opportunity to congratulate you on the success of
taosecurity.com.  I read the taosecuirty blog along with my morning
coffee everyday.

I don't think that we thank Marty and the Sourcefire gang enough for
all the hard work they put into making snort into the world class
intrusion detection/prevention system that is today.  While there are
people outside of the Sourcefire office that provide code for snort it
pales in comparison to the amount of code that is developed in house
and provided to the community for free.....

Just my $.02

Regards,

Will