Snort mailing list archives

Boston/Cambridge Snort User Group Meeting Tonight

From: Bill Terwilliger <btwig () harvard edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:28:46 -0400

I'd like to invite all the snort/security geeks in the Boston/ Cambridge area to attend our inaugural Cambridge Area Snort User Group meeting tonight. We're meeting @ the Cambridge Brewing Company from 6-7:30. This will be an informal meeting to discuss the direction of our group. Jason Brevnik from Sourcepoint (or is it Checkfire?) will be there to help us get started (and pick up the beer tab :-)). Please check out http://cambridge.snort.net for more information.

--bill