Snort mailing list archives

Re: I'm Completely lost.

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:04:15 -0500

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 19:46 -0500, Michael W Cocke wrote:
I'm not a php guru and I treasure my ignorance  8-)>

Can someone point me to where I can get help installing base, or else
a replacement for it?

(Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_module_name() in
/home/http/base/includes/base_state_common.inc.php on line 60)

Thanks!

Mike-

Hi-

This error is caused by an incomplete install of PHP.  Some distro's
will ship things like session management and the like in a different
package from the php install.  This is what is missing.  I apologize,
but I do not use Suse so I do not know what the correct package name is.
But I am sure that ?Yast? has a search that should help.

I hope that helps,
Kevin

BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net