Snort mailing list archives

Re: Any idea when multiple port support is coming?

From: Russ Starr <russ.starr () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:43:28 -0600

I would tell you, but Marty might not like that... :)

Actually, the same question got asked a few hours ago at our Kansas
City SUG meeting...  It boils down to, it's being worked on.  No
promises or deadlines. ;)

Then again, I'm not an authoritative source of info on that.

Thank you for coming out tonight for those who made it... It was a
good first meeting!

-Russ