Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort & ACID

From: "Patrick Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:10:56 -0500

I have a how to on the snort.org page for centos/RHEL4/FCX that work well.
It includes the base install.  I have a page for OinkMaster coming soon that
I have a few people looking over for me for grammatical correctness (since I
am not too  good at that) and then I am doing a barnyard doc to help people
out. If your interested in testing for me let me know.  Most of what I write
is based off my install guides for Linux but it will work for almost
anything.