Snort mailing list archives

RE: frag3 alerts

From: "Drew Burchett" <DrewB () united-systems com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:35:10 -0500

Well, I'm pretty sure I've got that set right.  The host is running Suse
Linux 10.0 and I've got the configuration set to:

preprocessor frag3_engine: policy linux bind_to 65.241.66.12

That seemed to be how I should have it set according to the chart in
README.frag3.

Drew Burchett
United Systems & Software
http://www.united-systems.com