Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: The sha1 package does NOT appear to be installed

From: "Bamm Visscher" <bamm.visscher () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:07:50 -0600

Sounds like you have an auto_path issue. Was tcllib installed via
source or package?  Could be that you have multiple installs like you
did with mysqltcl.

Bammkkkk

On 9/13/06, Jesús Gálvez <jesuxgalvez () yahoo es> wrote:
Hi. Still sguil don´t work. Now it gives me the next error:

ERROR: The sha1 package does NOT appear to be installed on this sysem.
The sha1 package is part of the tcllib extension. A port/package is
available for most linux and BSD systems.
SGUILD: Exiting...

tcllib is installed sucessfully but don´t know how install the sha1 module.
I googled but I don´t find anything. Anyone can help me?

Thanx.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

--