Snort mailing list archives

Re: Using snort to monitor traffic

From: "Will Metcalf" <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:27:59 -0500

I would suggest that you look at SANCP or Argus

http://www.metre.net/sancp.html
http://qosient.com/argus/flow.htm

I also suggest that you pickup one of Richard Bejtlich's books if you don't
think that you need full packet captures.  You can always generate stats and
flow data from full pcaps.

Regards,

Will