Snort mailing list archives

Snort problem

From: maryam cheikhi <mary999946 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:43:09 +0000

hi
I have snort installed on a machine which is connected to a switch, i configured this machine to log alerts incoming or
outcoming from it, but it does log all the alerts from quite the entire network.
How is it possible? because I didn't connect the machine to a SPAN port of the switch.
P.S: I used EagleX on a windows environment.
thanks to all
maryam,