Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort error: Unterminated IP List and clamav problems

From: "Will Metcalf" <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:39:57 -0500

are you running as user snort?

On 9/21/07, carlopmart <carlopmart () gmail com> wrote:
Sorry rmkml, but it isn't possible. If I change bleeding-dshield.rules
for bleeding-web.rules, error is the same:

FATAL ERROR: /etc/snort_ids-lan/bleeding-web.rules(38) => Unterminated
IP List

And this error, repeats every rule that I put ... from snort.org, from
bledingedge site ...

rmkml wrote:
Hi,
Your error are on line 32 on your bleeding-dshield.rules,
what is on line 32 please ?
test on comments only this line 32.
Regards
Rmkml