Snort mailing list archives

BASE Payload Search

From: "Humes, David G." <David.Humes () jhuapl edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:38:18 -0400

Hey Everyone,
We use BASE for watching our Snort alerts, and would really like to be
able to do a payload search.   But it does not appear to work. I saw
some early posts about this on the BASE list saying that it never worked
in ACID.  Does anyone have this working?  I'm running BASE 1.3.6.  I've
already posted this on the BASE list and haven't received any replies.
I though it might get a little more visibility over here.  My process
flow for searching is:
Select Signature and Alert Time
Payload Criteria
{encoding} {Convert To}