Snort mailing list archives

Re: I'm Leaving Bleeding Threats

From: Matt Jonkman <jonkman () jonkmans com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:08:42 +1100

Thanks Paul, and thanks to you and everyone that's sent in ideas and
sigs. Keep those coming, I'll have a new home soon.

To answer an oft privately asked question, I'm not leaving cause I'm
burned out or anything like that, can't say more. But I'll be around and
with something new as soon as I get a day job sorted out. :)

Matt