Snort mailing list archives

Denver/Boulder/NoCo Sec Meeting

From: Jennifer Steffens <jsteffens () stillsecure com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:25:35 -0800

Hey all,

For folks in the Denver area, we're trying to branch out the local Snort
Users Group to establish a Denver/Boulder/NoCo Sec group. The goal is a
simple gathering of "infosec minded individuals". No speaker. No agenda.

Who: You and whoever else is interested. Please pass the invite on.
What: Denver/Boulder/NoCo Sec Meeting [0]
When: Wednesday, March 12th @ 6:00pm
Where: Cafe Netherworld [1]
Why: Why Not? StillSecure is picking up the tab!! [2]

All are welcome. No RSVP is necessary but if you're planning to attend, let
me know so I can make sure we have enough space to play. Let me know if you
have any questions and I hope to see folks there.

Cheers,
Jennifer

[0] http://www.citysec.org/forums/1/topics/9
[1] http://www.netherworld.com/