Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-devel] barnyard2 development

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:59:32 -0400

Michael,
I assure you there is no conspiracy.  Snort.org just hasn't changed much
recently as all of the development efforts have been focused on the new
site.  http://beta.snort.org for a look at the new site.

We'll get it linked once we get everything finalized for the new webpage.  I
am going to dedicate some time soon to test barnyard2 as well.