Snort mailing list archives

Re: Not able to run PPM install TK during snort installation

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:35:50 -0600

You can get the perl modules manually and put them where they need to go
(not sure where that is on a Win32 system myself but just sticking them in
the perl include path should do the trick) => http://www.cpan.org/ .  There
are also other perl utilities to fetch rules (VRT only, i.e. snort.org based
rules) such as pulledpork => http://code.google.com/p/pulledpork/ that may
have fewer dependencies than oinkmaster at this time.

Hope that helps,
JJC