Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE 1.4.3.1

From: Kevin Johnson <kevin () inguardians com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:12:42 -0400

Actually Shawn, you did report it to the BASE developers in a round about way. I do follow this mailing list.. :)

Joel.  :-p

We believe there is a bug in BASE and I am looking at fixing it. Hopefully the fix will be in CVS very soon, but I am swamped right now. Anyone looking to join a project?? ;-)

Kevin

Kevin Johnson
Senior Security Analyst
InGuardians, Inc.