Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems getting rules using wget....

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:34:03 -0600

<Shameless Plug Begin>

There is also always pulledpork that does not use wget =>
http://code.google.com/p/pulledpork

<Shameless Plug End>

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Nigel Houghton <nhoughton () sourcefire com>wrote:

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Matt
Watchinski<mwatchinski () sourcefire com> wrote:
Had this happen to me today from home :).  I've forwarded this and my
logs to the SF IT guys.  My initial thought is that the 302 returned
contains something wget doesn't like, that a browser can figure out.
As soon as IT gets back to me I'll post the answer.

Cheers,
-matt

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Russell Fulton <r.fulton () auckland ac nz>