Snort mailing list archives

Re: Hogger 0.1.3 released

From: "Andy Berryman" <aberryman () Cymtec com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:57:38 -0500

Parker,

Here is the first 5 lines. I did a google search and saw on the snort
forums someone got the same error, but theirs was b/c the XML file had
the version number and other info at the top. I have none of that.

<SNORT_ATTRIBUTES>

  <ATTRIBUTE_TABLE>

    <HOST IP="10.27.1.4">

      <OPERATING_SYSTEM>

       <NAME ATTRIBUTE_VALUE="Windows" CONFIDENCE="90"></NAME>

Thanks,

Andy