Snort mailing list archives

Re: SDP gen-msg.map and doc's mismatch???

From: Jason Wallace <jason.r.wallace () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:42:45 -0400

Thx! I've sent the Barnyard2 folks an email letting them know that BY2
will need to reference sid-msg.map for gid:138 alerts in order to
properly populate the rule message. I think it currently only does
this for gid:1 since, I believe, this is the first time a rule is
required to use a GID other than 1.

Wally