Snort mailing list archives

Re: VRT being offered to registered users?

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:29:24 -0400

James,

I correct my last.  Please see the email I just sent out to the lists.
 Thanks.

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:

James,

Probably a typo when we changed the snapshot names.  Thanks for bringing it
up, we'll take a look.

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:03 AM, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>wrote:

 Just curious....both the Subscription and Registered show
snortrules-snapshot-2860_s.tar.gz as what to download.  Any reason for this?
 Thanks.

James