Snort mailing list archives

Re: Suppress versus #Rule for performance.

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:06:47 -0600

Just as a quick addendum and an "undocumented" feature of pulledpork... the
functions that enable/disable/drop sids do support basic regular
expressions... so if I want all of the MS00 or MS99 stuff modified... I
could do the following (basic example, mileage may vary)

MS00-.+,MS99-.+ etc....

hth,
JJC