Snort mailing list archives

Re: rules in snort inline

From: "Burks, Doug" <doug.burks () morris com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:43:39 -0400

Mea culpa.  I saw a sed problem and my fingers automagically banged out
a sed solution without thinking.  (I've always used
Oinkmaster/PulledPork so I've never had the "pleasure" of finding out
what this would actually do).  Sorry for the noise.

Can I get a mulligan?

"I highly recommend PulledPork."

:)

Regards,