Snort mailing list archives

Re: Automatic Snort Ruleset Updates through Scripting

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:45:17 -0400

0. Top posting releases demons into email threads. But my diatribe gets old.

1. Who handles the Oinkcodes? BTW, I've never used Oinkmaster, which
leads me to this question: What the hell is an Oinkcode?

2. <blank stare, looks to left, switch to right>

Randy

PS Just noticed Watchinski is on my neighborhood board - Long Reach
represent! (I thought that name looked familiar so I went through my
stack of mail :-)