Snort mailing list archives

Re: Homebrew unified2 processing vs barnyard2

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:42:44 -1000

Vrybdpkt released a pm that can be used for unified2 parsing... It's on sourceforge...

Sent from the iRoad

On Jul 19, 2010, at 8:35, beenph <beenph () gmail com> wrote:

I personally guess that it depends on your needs and the time you have
to put on your own stuff.
If your previous script was parsing unified files, i would probably be
able to parse unified2 after a few modifications.

-elz