Snort mailing list archives

Re: Recent Rule Changes

From: Mike Guiterman <mguiterman () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:55:16 -0400

Hi John,

You do bring up a good point as to why  _s is no longer necessary.
Subscriber or Registered User access is now determined automatically based
on oinkcode - so the file name differences are no longer necessary.  Users
downloading via oinkmaster/pulled_pork will automatically get the latest
file they have permissions for.

JJ is on this list and is better suited than me to comment specifically on
pulled_pork.

Mike