Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] FATALs with snort-2.9.0.3

From: Matthew Jonkman <jonkman () emergingthreatspro com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:57:41 -0500

And to be clear, we REALLY appreciate the better error checking. Been asking for it for a while, ever since snort got
quiet about errors a couple years ago. :)

These rules that are throwing errors still work on pre 2.9.0.3. We'll have these all fixed up for the next ruleset
release. Which was going to be this afternoon, but likely later this evening.

Thanks!

Matt