Snort mailing list archives

Spade Drop Anomalies

From: Andres Carrera Rivera <protoss_black88 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:16:42 -0500

Hi everyone,
Does somebody work with SPADE preproccesor on Snort?
I want to now if there is anything that can help me to Drop an "anomaly
alert".
I think it is complete different To a Signature alert because I Just
change the .rule file
adding Drop at the beginning of the alert.
But in an Anomaly? How can I drop that connection, cause SPADE doesn't
use any
rules or signature.

Please somebody could help me...

Thanks!!