Snort mailing list archives

Re: issues with Snort report 1.3&VRT rules&ET rules&threshold.conf

From: Jun Wan <junwei_wan () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 03:55:44 +0000

Hi Joel,

It makes no difference by removing "-A console", I did the following and I got SR with 'No data" :

 sudo /usr/local/snort/bin/snort -u snort -g snort -c /usr/local/snort/etc/snort.conf -i eth0

ps: eth1 shoud be eth0 in previous email.

Does anyone have any idea/direction? It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

John