Snort mailing list archives

Re: rules management tools

From: CleBeer <clebeer () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:05:23 -0300

I thinking in some thing like base with a web ui, this way we don't create a
dependence of desktop OSes.
Other idea is port the ruleset to a database and make some script that
create de ruleset files reading the database.
what you guys think about it?

cheers

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Nigel Houghton