Snort mailing list archives

BASE or Snort Report ???

From: "J. L. Cabral" <jelocabral () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:51:36 -0300

Hi all, I need a starting point to enter to Snort world, so I think I
can use BASE or Snort Report to view the traffic logs.

I've used BASE but I'm still fighting with sending alerts by email, I
can setup this feature. And also I've seen some snapshots from Snort
Report.

What web interface do you recommend to me in order to view and receive
critical Snort's alerts by mail ???

Really thanks,

JeLo