Snort mailing list archives

Re: Intermittent Pulled Pork Error

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:18:54 -0500

Subscribers do not have the restriction.

--
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse the brevity

On Feb 18, 2011, at 9:39 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net> wrote:

On 2/17/2011 22:55, JJ Cummings wrote:
Thus also the md5 check...

yes... i wasn't trying to be snarky or ugly... i just recall why the 15 minute
limitation was placed and that it didn't, TTBOMR, matter what file it was for...
only that it was for GET requests within a certain time frame...

yes, this may all be moot now with the VRT's move to the cloud and i probably
shouldn't have said anything... my apologies for my fingers being faster than my
brain ;)