Snort mailing list archives

Re: New Question for SID 17294 and SID 17407

From: rmkml <rmkml () free fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:52:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Mod,
The best is enable packet capture for this rules and check then...
Second rule are very short (for performance reason) but allow possible FP... (like search .hlp on parameters for
example) {best are block ext hlp on your web proxy...}
If I remember correly, first rule are not on recommended rules...
Regards
Rmkml