Snort mailing list archives

Re: Voip attack

From: "Chong Lee Poh" <Chong.LeePoh () allianz com my>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:48:31 +0800

Anyone can help?
I am using Snort 2.9.0.3, and getting a lot of these events, but unable
to find the meaning. There is no documentation available to download
too. Please assist.

-FIN number is greater than prior FIN [Priority: 3] {TCP}
-Consecutive TCP small segments exceeding threshold [Priority: 3] {TCP}
-Reset outs ide window [Priority: 3] {TCP}
-TCP Timestamp is missing [Priority: 3] {TCP}
-Bad segment