Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pulled Pork Not Enableing ET Rules

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:13:49 -0600

Actually, the default behavior should be to leave the rules in the state
that they were in in the original source files.  Of course if you specify a
security policy base (Security, Balanced, Connectivity) then it will modify
the rulestate based on the metadata.

JJC

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Eoin Miller <