Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snorby opinions

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 18:33:27 -0400

On Jun 6, 2011, at 4:04 PM, "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com> wrote:

anyways .. we got way off topic here.. not the best place for language
wars but there are a bunch of articles on php design flaws and go way
more in depth.. check it out.

Nonsense! We have all kinds of wars here. Part of the fun! As long as
the "wars" introduce something of value it can only help the community.
It all trickles back to Snort dev/usage in some manner.

I agree!