Snort mailing list archives

Re: RHEL: Snort Intrusion Detection System w/ Barnyard2 and PostgreSQL Support

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:08:06 -0400

Randy,

You know I am more than happy to put your content up on Snort.org.  I went back through my emails and I have nothing
from you re: this.

Huh.

I'll get it posted!

On Sep 21, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Randal T. Rioux wrote:

http://www.procyonlabs.com/guides/rhel/snort_db_by2

New guide. Sent the info to Joel last week but didn't hear anything. So
here you go. Beat at it and let me know of any issues.

Thanks!
Randy

PS BY2 remote syslogging is being worked on, next release should include
support (and current GIT has patches to test (thanks beenph!)).

PPS Working on OpenBSD 4.9 one next.