Snort mailing list archives

Re: Wayne Chang is out of the office

From: "Castle, Shane" <scastle () bouldercounty org>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:31:19 +0000

I neither use a OoO message nor a vmail message when I am gone. There have been recorded instances of burglars using
this info, for one thing, and of course as you point out.

With modern cell technology I won't even miss email messages, unless I go off grid a ways (which I try to do when
camping - gotta get away from the leash every now and then).

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT