Snort mailing list archives

Re: Cross compiling dynamic preprocessors cannot resolve _dpd

From: Jason Wallace <jason.r.wallace () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:44:34 -0500

--disable-shared and --enable-static (at the same time) hasn't worked
for the last couple of versions of snort. I have a patch submitted
that should fix this (I think). There are a bunch of locations where
-shared has been hardcoded into LDFLAGS which appears to cause a
--disable-shared --enable-static build to fail. I'm still waiting to
here back on SF's review of the patch...
Wally