Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling Snort and Razorback Error

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:46:30 -0500

Check your configure options.  It looks like you may have --enable-rzb-saac.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Jonathan S. Abrams <
jonathansabrams () gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to compile Snort v2.9.2 on OS X v10.4.11, and I am close to
getting it done.  I am receiving an error during ./configure make that I am
hoping someone can help me with.

./configure: line 32359: syntax error near unexpected token `RAZORBACK,'
./configure: line 32359: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(RAZORBACK, razorback >=
0.1.3, , LRZB=no)'

I thought razorback was optional, as it's not listed at
http://www.snort.org/start/requirements.  Is that not the case?  If it is
optional, what do I need to change so that this error does not occur?

Thanks for reading!

--
Jonathan S. Abrams

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest