Snort mailing list archives

Re: [barnyard2-users] Fatal error after upgrading barnyard2

From: Heine Lysemose <lysemose () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:58:34 +0200

Hi,

Try to see if this will help you,
http://nsmwiki.org/Sguil_FAQ#Barnyard_dies_at_startup.2C_with_.22Duplicate_Entry.22_error

/Lysemose
On Sep 29, 2012 8:43 AM, "Miguel Alvarez" <miguellvrz9 () gmail com> wrote:

Good morning,

I upgraded barnyard2 earlier this week to the 1.10 final from beta2
(thank you, elz!) and realized that some of my by2 processes had died.
 Looking in the logs, I see these from the MySQL output plugin for my
Snorby instance:

Sep 29 03:27:49 nids12 barnyard2[18511]: FATAL ERROR: database
mysql_error: Duplicate entry '16-78634' for key 'PRIMARY'

I tried removing all existing logs files in case waldo was getting
lost and trying to re-insert already sent records but that didn't seem
to be it.  What can I do to resolve this problem?

Thank you,

MA