Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to turn off a rule

From: AllowOverride <allowoverride () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:56:17 -0700

jeremy thats enough, drop the attitude

On Fri, 2012-10-12 at 00:23 +0000, Jeremy Hoel wrote:
If its stupid and it works, its not stupid. In the top 10 results are
the answers to your problem.  But hey, you can ask the same question
on the mailing list and let someone get around to answering vs finding
the answer online and moving to your next problem.

On Oct 11, 2012 6:04 PM, "AllowOverride" <allowoverride () gmail com>