Snort mailing list archives

Re: request for pulled pork/ snort rules download feature

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:03:15 -0500

Send me your username and email for your account off list and I'll take a look at your settings.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 9, 2012, at 5:59 PM, John York <YorkJ () brcc edu> wrote:

I just spent an hour troubleshooting PulledPork 500 errors on a system that had been working previously.  I updated
certs and the perl ssl modules with no luck, because they were up to date.  Then I started getting 403 errors, even
after waiting 15 min.  Finally I checked our subscription and found it had just expired.  Could we have an error that
says your subscription has expired, or even "no valid subscription" ?
Thanks
John
PO for renewal in work--Snort is great!