Snort mailing list archives

Compiling your own SO Rules

From: Dheeraj Gupta <dheeraj.gupta4 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:31:07 +0530

Hi,
I have tried searching this on the net but can't find it. Suppose I have
written my own SO rule something.c. How do I compile this into an SO Rule
(something.so) and make sure pulledpork picks it up when dumping the stubs?
(For the second I suspect I must copy something.so into snort_dynamicrules/

Regards,
Dheeraj