Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort and SQL on PFsense

From: Josh Bitto <jbitto () onlineschool ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:39:05 -0800

Ok...So I got the sql database setup and then in the barnyard tab I put

output database: alert, mysql, dbname=SnortDB user=root host= 192.168.125.10 password=******

Is this right?

Cause when I run it in the log files it gives a fatal error...

FATAL ERROR: database: ;mysql_error: Can't connect to MySQL server on 192.168.125.10' (61)