Snort mailing list archives

Re: About make command error

From: Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:59:17 +0530

Hello,

   Thanks Hui for reply. I will try out with your instructions.

   I have attached here "make" output

   http://paste.fedoraproject.org/3975/62051349/

   password : ram

   I will also provide output of "config.log".

   try to report ASAP !!

  Thank you,
*
--
Cheers,
Mayur*

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Hui Cao <hcao () sourcefire com> wrote:

 That file comes from the DAQ.
Can you try file command  on the actual library (not the link)? For
example:  $ file /usr/local/lib/libsfbpf.so.0.0.1
The output might be:

/usr/local/lib/libsfbpf.so.0.0.1: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64,
version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, not stripped

Your output might be different, but you can compare the output with a
known working library.

Can you also provide the config.log and make output from the DAQ build and
install?

Best,
Hui.