Snort mailing list archives

Re: establishment error

From: Arifi Zineb <arifizineb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:48:03 +0200

I did  # `whereis snort |awk '{print $2}'` -V and I got this loutput that
shows that Im running a snort 2.8.5.2 , while I removed this version and
Install instead of it snort-2.9.4.6 .... it's weiiird !

  o"  )~   Version 2.8.5.2 (Build 121)
   ''''    By Martin Roesch & The Snort Team:
http://www.snort.org/snort/snort-team
           Copyright (C) 1998-2009 Sourcefire, Inc., et al.
           Using PCRE version: 8.12 2011-01-15