Snort mailing list archives

Re: About DoS attack

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:01:11 -0400

Is there a Snort question here? Because I am not sure this belongs on the Snort-users mailing list.

--
Joel Esler

On Jun 14, 2013, at 6:13 AM, Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089 () gmail com> wrote:

Hello Balla and All,

  Due to your achievement in breaking SSH service on remote server, I need your help.

  I am using as per you say Java LOIC on centos. I want to bring down services on other IP address.

  Problem is that I am dong this under college proxy network.

  I have to perform attack from 10.1.46.71 /72 on centos 10.1.46.70.

  Though I am performing attack but I am not quiet sure that I will able to bring down services??

  It will be a great help if you specify parameters of LOIC tool to use UNDER THE PROXY NETWORK.

  Thanks !!

--
Cheers,
Mayur.