Snort mailing list archives

compiling error

From: Balla István <balla.bmf () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:56:58 +0200

Hello,

After issuing the  sudo /usr/local/snort/bin/snort -u snort -g snort -c
/usr/local/snort/etc/snort.conf -i eth1 command I get the following error
message:

ERROR: The dynamic detection library
"/usr/local/snort/lib/snort_dynamicrules/web-activex.so" version 1.0
compiled with dynamic engine library version 1.17 isn't compatible with the
current dynamic engine library
"/usr/local/snort/lib/snort_dynamicengine/libsf_engine.so" version 1.16.
Fatal Error, Quitting..

Could you advise hw to fix it?
Thanks