Snort mailing list archives

Re: Multipal configurations: ids and ips modes.

From: Y M <snort () outlook com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 08:50:51 +0000

For inline operation, the daq_mode must be set to inline instead of passive, daq_mode: inline. Change that in the
config file that is purposed to be used for inline operation.
I do not have the enough experience to help with the way the "multiple configuration" feature you are attempting to
use. May be someone else can help.
Thank.YM